Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Curtain Call Tropical Trip

Hello friends!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the Curtain Call challenge



 
 
The fun inspiration photo brought a lot of ideas, but I thought about being in the tropics and sending postcards home to my loved ones!  So I created this fun card.  I used Lawn Fawn's great You've Got Mail stamp set and patterned papers from My Mind's Eye - Happy Day and Authentique - Gathering.



This is not my normal style of card - there are layers and patterned papers and big embellishments - I'm usually more of a CAS card maker, but it was fun to break out of the normal and do something different!  I hope you like it too!

Thanks for visiting me today!
-Laura

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!!!! LOVE the angles and the twine is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love your use of colors & patterns and to read how you were inspired!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!