Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Home Sweet Home

My Brother - in - law and his wife just bought a new house, so off course that is a card occasion!!  I made this card with the Hero Arts Mia Casa stamp set.  I just love the house in that set - the perfect size for a card front.   I used SU paper from the calypso coral celebration add on kit.  The Home Sweet Home saying was pieced together from an HA Alpha set and a friendship sentiment set. 
I got the idea of the little hearts coming out of the chimney from Darlene DeVries of Darlene Designs.  She is uber talented and I have learned so much from watching her videos.  I have also CASed her cards more than once :)

Since this card uses lots of patterned paper, I am submitting it to Virginia's View Challenge.  Love that challenge - always lots of inspiration there!

Thanks for looking!
-Laura

5 comments:

  1. Really cute! I like those papers and of course the little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your BIL/SIL! Such a fun card and you know I love that paper you used!
    Thanks for joining us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the pattern paper! It's such a delightful design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers and pearls !!!! Perfefct addition to Virginia's Challenge!! Yay great to see you crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun papers and design Laura.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!