Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day!!

Happy World Cardmaking Day! 
What a fun day to celebrate the love of papercrafting and card making.  I was lucky enough to join a group of crafty friends and spend the afternoon talking, eating, laughing - oh and making a couple of cards too!

 
My first card features Stampin Up's White Christmas stamp set.  I created the panel with the Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die.  Then I stamped the trees and colored the background with a soft blue copic marker. I added the snowman with dimensionals.  I thought it was so cute that he was looking up at his new friend in the tree!  This set has a lot of cute images - so many possibilities.  Thanks Kimberly for letting me use it!!
 
 
 

 
My second card is from Neat & Tangled.  The turkey from the Turkey Talk set is just so cute!  I paired him with some fun autumn leaf patterned paper and colored his tail feathers to match.  I love the sentiment!  I am linking this up to Neat & Tangled Anything goes challenge.  (Thanks Amy!)   I am also adding this to Virginia's View Challenge.  Her theme this month is Clean and Simple!
 
 

Big thanks to Amy for hosting and to Tonya, Kimberly, and Lisa for such a fun day!  Hope you got to have some fun on World Cardmaking Day too!

-Laura

7 comments:

  1. What FUN!!! The day was so FUN!!! And you were so creative! LOVED it, LOVE your cards!!! Have a great rest of the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Go you for completing cards! Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love them both! I just ordered that SU stamp set too! Way to go on actually completing not one but TWO cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards! Love them both! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really had a creative day, Laura! I love your winter scene with the snowman and darling bird, and I love the patterned papers and color combo on your Thanksgiving card! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you had a good day at the craft table - lol! Love that snowman scene especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at the Little Tangles Challenge! Hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!