Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Birthday Blog Hop for Kimberly

Hello!
Today is a special day for a special someone!  Kimberly Wiener of wienerhoneymooners is having a birthday today and we are having a little blog hop to help her celebrate.  A bunch of us stampers get together in real life on a regular basis and decided it would be fun to send some birthday wishes Kimberly's way!
Happy Birthday Graphic

I first met Kimberly at a live stamping class at Impress taught by Julie Ebersole.  I know how much Kimberly loves her, so I thought it was fitting to use Julie's stamps in making Kimberly's card for today. 



I used the Wish Big stamp set and stamped the hippo, party hat and balloon in Memento black ink.  Then I colored the images with my copic markers and mounted it on some Lawn Fawn paper.  I added a little wink of stella to the party hat and the balloon for a fun touch. 

I decided to keep the card CAS because of Kimberly's DT gig over at CASology!  When I entered my first challenge over at CASology, it was Kimberly who left a comment.  She was so supportive and encouraging!  It really made me feel like I belonged among the talent of people who enter CASology each week.  Thanks Kimberly for always being so encouraging!!!  (and using all those exclamation points!!!) 
I hope you have a wonderful birthday my friend!

BLOG CANDY ALERT!! 

Leave a comment on all of the stops of the hop, and go to Kimberly's blog to leave her a Happy Birthday message and your name will be in a drawing to win a $15 gift certificate from Butterfly Reflections Ink, courtesy of Amy!  Drawing to be held on Sunday May 3rd.   


Here is the complete list of hop participants:
Amy  
Laura  <<<--- you are here
Kate 
Kimberly  <<<---Birthday girl!!

 
Thanks for hopping in!
-Laura

20 comments:

  1. Very cute Laura! Great job with the copics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!!!! <3 Happy Birthday, Kimberly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! And I love how you used some of Kimberly's favorite stamps for the card! That makes it so extra special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that balloon string!! Super sweet creation, Laura! Hope you are well and glad we could connect for this fun event. Soon in person, I hope!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see that blue hippo float by over my house! So sweet and so nice of you ladies to celebrate Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card for Kimberly! Love that birthday hippo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your B-Day card for Kimberly is adorable, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable - love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! A cute stamp and fab colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. chuckling about the exclamation points:) Such a sweet card, love that hippo!
    See you on Saturday at 10:30:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! Love your coloring. So fun for Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to you Kimberly - can't wait to play with that Hippo - and some day play cards with this fun group, too!! Dream come true...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling. The little hippo is ready to party.
    thanks for sharing a cute card and for helping Kimberly celebrate her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable birthday card! What a nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stinking sweet, I love this. Fun hopping with you and hope to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that little Hippo! So cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!