Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Holiday Card Class Day 1

Hello!

I am sharing two cards I made for the online card class - Holiday Style.  The first day was all about clean and simple.  Laurie showed us how to create a card using the rule of thirds. Blend color on one third of your card and leave the other two thirds white, but with some interest.  I added score lines to my white space to add that interest.  


Both cards used distress ink for the bottom portion.  The red card's sentiment is HA and the poinsettia is from spellbinders.  The blue card's sentiment is PTI and the snowflakes are Lawn Fawn.

These were fun to make, and pretty easy too!  
Thanks for checking in!!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This class looks FUN!! I totally missed you last Friday!!! Oh well...next time!!!
    Amazingly lovely cards Laura, Bravo on the classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, very nice takes on the class lessons. Love especially your second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your homework for Day 5 and Day 3 were great, Laura, but these are my fave designs! They are well-balanced, dimensional, and I love score lines!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!