Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

GLOW

The cue card over at CASology this week is GLOW.  I remember when I was a kid, my sister and I would love catching fireflies in jars and watching them glow.  So I tried to recreate that idea with my card.  I used the HA Love Jar set and sponged some yellow to make it look like it was glowing.  Then I added some fireflies (or do you call them lightning bugs?) with yellow rear-ends!  I pieced together some Paper Smooches sentiments to create my "Way to glow" and embossed it in yellow.  Thanks for bringing back some great memories!





Hope you are having a great weekend!
Laura

7 comments:

  1. Your fireflies are so cute with yellow ends! The yellow inked jar and black card base went together perfectly! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Love the fun sentiment and the cheeky grins on your fireflies! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the happy fireflies! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! My siblings and I did the same thing...a jar pull of lightening bugs on a warm summer evening sure brings back nice memories! Your sweet card is fun and cheerful...a great take on the "glow" cue this week at CASology. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and a great idea for the Cue card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute glow card!!! FUN FUN FUN!! I hope that you will join is this week too!!!! These challenges are so addicting, huh, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!