Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Two cards to share

Hello Friends,
Today I have two cards to share with you that I made for some challenges.  The first card is for CAS-ual Friday.  I'm sorry to see that they are taking a little break, but I'm sure it is much needed and they will be back stronger than ever next year.  They have a fun Tic Tac Toe game this week and I choose the top row - Chevrons, Black and Sequins.  I used washi tape and the great Lawn Fawn Hello die and some Lawn Fawn sequins to make my bright happy card!



My second card is for CASology where the cue card is rainbow.  So many options with this word!  This is what I came up with:

I used the PTI coverplate diagonals and inlaid strips in the colors of the rainbow.  I couldn't decide what color to stamp the sentiment, so my 11 year old daughter suggested a rainbow of colors!  I thought it was a great idea and it turned out really cute!

Have you played in any challenges this week?
Thanks for stopping by!
-Laura
     

8 comments:

  1. Your daughter was right - that rainbow sentiment is awesome! Your card is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura two fabulous cards, the bright colours are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with us at both CAS-ual Fridays and CASolgoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so bright and cheery. thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, LOVE the Rinbow of color and the first card, lovely,. Agh, wish I would have zoned in here earlier, it was perfect for MUSE Card Club Challenge, that just closed.... Just perfect for it. Love all the sequins and your inlaid diagonal stripes, cool!!!! Awesome suggestion for the rainbow of colors as the sentiment, really CUTE!!!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I missed these! They are awesome! Love your use of color!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your CAS design and those colorful sequins!
    Thanks so much for linking this up to CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute cards! How can you not smile with all of those fun, colorful sequins on your first card?!? Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!