Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Game

Happy Halloween!!

Last year right after Halloween, I found this great article on the Basic Grey Blog and knew I wanted to do the same thing for my son's Halloween Party at school.  I had to wait almost a whole year, but I finally did it!!  In the article, Lisa showed us how to make these great 'touch and feel' boxes for Halloween.  Basically, you decorate Kleenex boxes with different Halloween themes, label them with things like monster eyeballs, or mummy toes  and fill them with different food items that are kinda icky to touch.  The kids loved reaching in and feeling the 'gross' stuff inside.  And I loved making the boxes!   Win-win if you ask me :)  

I used the ideas off the basic grey blog to make the Monster, Mummy, Spider and Frankenstein box.  I really wanted five boxes, not just four, so I came up the Witch box and put pickles (complete with bumpy warts) inside for the Witches Nose!!



 Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!


Here is a picture of my two little ghosts and goblins - or in this case my ninja and mummy!


Thanks for stopping by!
-Laura



4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!