Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Peace and Joy

I'm sharing a card I made for the Hero Arts Challenge and for Virginia's View Challenge.  Both challenges are about metallics-so it was easy to have one card for both!



I die cut the Memory Box ornaments from some silver paper and added them to SU Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  The white embossed sentiment is from HA.  I really like the way this turned out, and it is an easy card to replicate.  Have you started your Holiday cards yet??

Thanks for stopping by!
-Laura

holidaychallenge_2014_banner

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Laura! I have not started my cards yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, Laura! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love the silver and Cherry Red combo! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the Cherry Cobbler and the silver metallic paper are a stunning combo. I've decided to try to do multiples of a design and cross my fingers that they are postal friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning Laura. I love how you used the silver foil and white sentiment. Perfectly balanced gf.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!