Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

GO HAWKS!

Yesterday I met up with some crafty friends for a get together at Amy's house.  There was a lot of talking, eating, laughing and a little bit of crafting!  But one card that I did make was one that Katie had brought to share with us.



This is so cute with the 12th man flag flying on the Space Needle!  And the green color of the spritz on the card is the perfect Seahawk green.

Living in the 'burbs of Seattle, today's game is a big deal around here!  We are all decked out in our blue and green and ready for the game to start!   GO HAWKS!

Thanks for stopping by.
-Laura

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! It was great meeting you yesterday. I love your style. So sleak. This card is awesome. I have this die and I think I'm going to have to case this next year for my mom. Brilliant. Lenae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!