Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello and Happy Heart Day!

Today I am sharing two cards - both Valentine's Day cards (shocking I know!)  I am entering them into the current CASology challenge where the cue card is LOVE.

 
This first card was made with the Heidi Swapp arrow stamp, two hearts from a Lawn Fawn set and the XOXO from a Hero Arts sentiment set.  I was really happy with the way it turned out!

 
The second card didn't even require any stamping!  The hearts were left over from the goodie bags I made last week.  And the sentiment at the bottom is a washi tape.  The middle red heart is popped up with a foam heart behind it to give it a little dimension.
 
 
Hope you are having a great Valentine's Day and you and your sweetheart have something special planned!
 
-Laura
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, I just came from the FLicker one!!!! LOVE them BOTH, WOW, these are so clean and crisp!!! LOVE them! Again, thanks for joining CASology Laura, so glad that you did.. I just got back from Legoland tonight and I have to get back and get crafty tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of repetition to create a sweet pattern! So glad you joined us at CASOlogy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool the first card with that arrows Laura..and trully I especially love your second card
    black red and white always great combo right Laura
    i did the same like you but I have other things on black i used my background newspaper stamp...great cards Laura and the second one is son striking..
    hope to see you again on my blog Laura
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!