Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

CASology - Chevron

Hello there!
I am here with a last minute entry to the current CASology challenge where the cue word is:



Here is my card:



I used the Reverse Confetti quick card panels with a fun chevron pattern as the backdrop for my cute little birds.  I think I got the bird at the Michael's dollar bin!!  But I only had one bird, so I used Jennifer McGuire's mirror stamping trick to make one facing the other way.  I then colored them with copics and adhered them to the card with foam tape.  The card base is SU Old Olive.

Thanks for stopping by - it was great to play along with CASology again!  It's been too long!
-Laura


4 comments:

  1. Hello Laura!! Such a pretty card!! I love the birds. Nicely colored. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Laura! So nice to see you playing at CASology again! I love your mirror-stamped birds, this is such a cute card! So much symmetry...it makes my heart sing! ;) Thanks for joining in the CHEVRON fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chevrons as a background for those cute birds Laura!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately, I've forgotten about the QCPs that I have in my stash...this card is a great reminder to haul them out and use them! Awesome mirror stamping; that bird is adorable!! Fun colors too. Sweet, sweet card! Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!