Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy Birthday Toni!

Hello!



It's Birthday Blog Hop time!  Toni is celebrating her special day today, so we are having a blog hop in her honor!  You may know Toni from her blog Frankie Helps Craft.  I feel lucky to know Toni IRL.  This girl is such a crack up!!  She is always so funny and makes our crafty get togethers so much fun!!  Thanks for bringing so much laughter into our lives Toni!!

Toni loves bright bold colors so I made this card just for her:



I used my Gansai Tambi watercolors to create this bold background, letting the red and yellow blend together in the middle to create a nice orange color.  The sentiment is from a older HA set.  I completely CASed this card from Darlene of Live Love Cards.  She was doing a series on Quick and Easy cards, and this one was so great, I had to try it for myself. She was right, it was quick and easy, but still packs a punch!!

Here is the hop list - stop by everyone's blog to see what they created for Toni, then be sure to stop by Toni's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday too!

Laura  <<<you are here
Toni    <<<birthday girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Toni!!  I hope you have an amazing day!

-Laura


7 comments:

  1. So fun Laura! Love the contrast of the sentiment and the watercoloring! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great job watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is gorgeous Laura. I love your beautiful water colored background with that awesome sentiment embossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's wonderful--thank you, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!