Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Birthday Toni

Happy Birthday Toni



Today we are celebrating Toni's Birthday with a fun blog hop!  Kate was the hostess of the blog hop this time and she put together a fun mood board for us to take inspiration from.  



Isn't that great inspiration?  All the red-white-and blue is perfect for a July Birthday!!  I loved the image with the aqua walls and the pop of red on the chair.  With that in mind, I made this card for Toni:



The cutie-patootie girl is floating on a donut floatie with red and blue sprinkles and she is wearing her favorite 4th of July bikini. I used the aqua inspiration for the water and the card base. I actually got this cute girl from Toni. At our last crafty get together at her house, she had stamped and cut out quite a few of these girls for us to take home if we wanted. Of course I brought one home - and turned it into a card for her! And my daughter fell in love with it, so sweet Toni is making me some more so we can use it on my daughter's birthday party invites!


Here is the hop list - be sure to stop by and see what everyone else has created for Toni. I can't wait to see what they have all come up with!

Amy Laura  <<<you are here Kimberly Toni  <<<birthday girl Tonya Lisa Kate  <<<hop hostess

Happy Birthday to you Toni!!  I hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled rotten.  I'm so glad that we are friends. ❤

5 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE Laura! Love the different stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love the layout and I bought that stamp set so I could make a few too! I know your invites will look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thx for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh so cute Laura. I love her red and blue bikini and love the background stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!