Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Amy's Birthday Blog Hop

Hello!

Today we are having a birthday blog hop for the wonderful Amy Tsuruta.  Amy is one of our Pacific Northwest Crafty group members, so what better way to celebrate than with a blog hop!

I am the hostess for Miss Amy's blog hop, so I decided to challenge the other gals to come up with a card that incorporated some of Amy's all time favorite things.  I'm sure you can guess what at least one of those things is...right?  

Did you say coffee?  ✔Check
Did you say the color green?  ✔Check
Did you say the Pacific Northwest?  ✔Check

My card includes a little bit of all three of these things that Amy loves, so I am hoping that she loves this card:

My card includes coffee in the form of the ribbon across the bottom.  This ribbon was actually a gift from a PNW Crafty group member!  The card also includes the color green in the Washington State die cut.  And my card includes the Pacific Northwest in the form of rain and the the little sparkly heart over the city of Seattle right here in the great state of Washington!

And I know that Amy is wishing for it to rain again here in Seattle, since we have been in the middle of a heat wave for a while now.  Let's hope this cute rainy card will do the trick and bring the cool weather back!

Here is the rest of the hop - I can't wait to see what the other girls have come up with that is green, coffee related and Seattle-y!  Be sure to stop over at Amy's blog too and wish her a Happy Birthday!

Amy <<<Birthday Girl
Laura  <<<Hop Hostess - you are here!
Kate 


Amy - I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and get lots of cake, ice cream and presents! Thanks for being such a good friend, walking buddy, and all around wonderful person!  I'm glad you are in my life!


5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...this is perfect Laura! Your card is a perfect mix of all that I love!

    You know me well and yes, I can only hope that the temps continue to cool down. I love that we're walking buddies!

    Thanks for being the hostess with the mostess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for Amy! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura!! Your card is as perfect, and cute, as its recipient!!! LOve the raindrops!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!