Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Where Dreams Come True

I just got back from a fabulous vacation in Disney World with the family.  We had such a great time even in spite of the HEAT!!  Being from the Pacific Northwest, we aren't used to such hot weather and humidity, but we didn't let that get us down!  We visited all of the Disney Parks and spent one day at a Disney water park!  I think everyone loved that day the best, since we didn't feel so hot and sticky all day.  There were some thunderstorms while we were there, and we even got caught in one trying to catch the tram that takes you back to your car in those huge parking lots.  It was raining so hard, we were soaked by the time we got to the car, literally dripping wet from head to toe!  It was so crazy we had to laugh!




I am excited to get back to making cards again!  My friend Amy invited me to a Stamp Camp, so I was able to be a little crafty today and get some creativity flowing again!  Hopefully I will be making more cards next week once I'm done with my mountain of laundry!

Have a great week everyone!
Laura


1 comment:

  1. Yay! What a fun family picture!
    Thanks for crafting with me yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!