Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Rainbow

Hello!
Today I am sharing a card I made for Darlene's rainbow challenge.  If you don't know Darlene, you should definitely go check out her blogs Darlene Designs and Live Love Cards.  She is extremely talented and full of inspiration.  I learn something new every time I visit her blog.  She just started holding challenges at her new blog, Live Love Cards.  This month the theme is rainbows.


My card was a bit time consuming to make, but I was pleased with the way it turned out.  I used the memory box loopy rings die and cut it from black cardstock for the positive die cut.  Then I cut it again from a rainbow of colored cardstock for the negative pieces.  The time consuming part was putting all those little pieces back into the circles where they belonged.  But it was kind of like a puzzle, trying to figure out which piece went where!  I added a black and white twine bow to tie in the black outline. 

Thanks for checking in and have a great day!
Laura

8 comments:

  1. Very clever circles and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I love the clean and simple style of your card! And I love contrast, so this card is fantastic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Loopy Rings!! Really cute caed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm partial to a clean and simple card, and this is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though it was time-consuming I love the fresh simplicity. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that die and you've created such a simple yet stunning design with it. Less is more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fabulous, time consuming but totally worth it, I think it was also fun and relaxing. Thank you for sharing your card at LiveLoveCards for all of us to enjoy!
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!