Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

PTI Blog Hop

Hello,
I am joining in the fun over at PTI today where they are having their monthly blog hop.  The inspiration photo they provided was so much fun, I just had to play along!!
Blog-hop-logo
Here is the cute photo of the little girl shoes, all decked out with grey stripes and big orange flowers.

Blog hop inspiration

And here is my take on the photo:

I used the PTI pencil flower die cut to create my flowers out of PTI felt.  The sentiment in from Wet Paint.  I was going to use the cover plate stripes to create my background, but I thought the stripes weren't the right size.  Then I found this piece of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and thought it would work perfectly!
 
I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with for this great hop!
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Laura

10 comments:

  1. Great background and the layered felt flowers are fantastic! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Nora, I almost used chevron stripes, too, before I found my piece of vellum, so I'm glad you did it. I think it's a wonderful choice with the other elements to rock the inspiration photo!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those chevron stripes and how those gorgeous felt flowers pop right off of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura your card is adorable, I can so see the inspiration piece in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a fun card! LOVE those little felt blossoms against the chevron background. Someone is going to be delighted when this comes their happy mail box. Really a great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo! I love those charming blooms with the chevron background...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!