Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pin Sights Challenge at Ellen Hutson



Hello!

Today I am sharing a card I made for the current Pinsights Challange over at the Ellen Hutson CLASSroom blog.  Check out the inspiration photo! It is just amazing!  So many beautiful photos with such deep reds and sprinkles of pink thrown in.  I tried to capture that with my card today.
Januarypinsights





I used the folk heart dies to create the inlaid hearts in varying shades of red, white and pink.  The sentiment and arrow are from the Love you so stamp set.  The Pretty Pink Posh sequins add a finishing touch.

One more Valentine card down, how many more to go??
Thanks for stopping by!  If you are on the east coast, hope you are staying warm and safe.  We here in the Pacific Northwest are enjoying some sunshine and 50 degree weather!
-Laura

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!