Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Wishes

Hello Hello!

I have some Easter cards to share with you today.  I made some of these a while back with my Mom when she was here visiting, but I am just now getting around to posting them.  My Mom and I did some crafty shopping and I bought these cute little bunny dies from Impression Obsession.  They are so fun!  My first card uses them in a traditional way, as Easter bunnies in the grass with eggs scattered around. 

 
I colored in their ears and tails and added some clouds to the sky.  The sentiment is from HA. 
My second card uses the bunny die in a funnier way!
 
 
I cut the bunny out of some brown paper and made a chocolate bunny.  Then I used a scallop circle punch to take a bite out of his ear!!  Of course chocolate bunnies belong in an Easter basket, so I created one weaving pink and green strips together.  I added a handle and some grass and tucked my nibbled on bunny inside. The white embossed sentiment is SU.
 
My last Easter card was created with the PTI rustic wreath die.  I cut multiple wreaths out of different pastel pattern papers and stacked them on top of each other.  A few sequins scattered around and a pretty yellow bow finishes it off.  This card was easy, but I really liked the way it turned out.
 
 

Thanks for sticking in there through my lengthy post today!  Do you have your Easter cards finished?

-Laura




3 comments:

  1. Ardyth was kind enough to send me an envelope full of these bunnies. I'll have to order the set because these are the cutest bunnies ever! Love what you've done with them! Hiding eggs behind the grass was such a clever idea too. LOVE the chocolate bunny with the bitten ear. In a basket - perfect! And I'm totally smitten with you Easter wreath.The colors and sequins are just lovely. Great trio of cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such cuties Laura. Happy Easter to you. I just love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!