Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spring Time

Hello again!
My card today is all about spring!!  We have had some great weather here in the Pacific Northwest and it feels like spring has already come.  I have daffodils and tulips blooming in my yard and there are many trees blossoming with pink and white flowers!  But I know not everyone has been so lucky - so this card is for those folks on the east coast who are still dealing with winter and wondering when it will ever be over! 

 
 

Hopefully my spring card will bring a little smile to your face and some sunshine to your part of the country!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Laura

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet springy card Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card representing the pretty trees in bloom in springtime, Laura! Everything is full-on flowering down here in the Bay Area, too. And we had 81 degrees on Saturday- in March! I do hope we aren't in for more than our usual 100plus days or I'll be coming up there and moving in with you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!