Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Thank You

Hi All,
Just popping in today to share a fun fall card I made! 

This card is copied from the wonderful Jennifer McGuire.  She created this beauty last fall, and when I found these leave stamps at JoAnn's I knew I needed to make a card like hers.   Her banner was made from solid cardstock, and I tried that first.  But I didn't like how it covered up so much of the pretty leaves.  So I decided to go with vellum for the banner instead. 



Thanks for stopping by!
-Laura


Supplies: 
Stamps:  Hero Arts real leaves poetic prints
Inks:  Distress inks in wild honey, spiced marmalade, peeled paint, mowed lawn, fired brick, antique linen, versamark
Paper: Neenah Solar white and desert storm, vellum
Embellishments: HA pearls
Other:  white embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful leaves Laura! Great Jennifer CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colors and the use of vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a beautiful fall card and this is one of the best I've seen, Laura!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!