Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

OCC Day 2 - Interactive cards

It was another fun day over at Online Card Classes yesterday!  The lessons were all about interactive cards.  There were shaker cards, sliding cards, cards with front doors that opened!   I debated about which card to make for my 'homework' and then remembered that my crafty friend Lisa Lara had given us these super cute snowman pieces from A Jillian Vance to make a shaker card with at one of our last crafty get-togethers at Amy's house.  Everyone else used theirs already, but mine was still sitting on my desk.  This was the perfect opportunity to build that cute little snowman and fill his belly with some fun sparkly stars!

I cut some snow banks, added glitter to the top of them and created some glitter snowflakes falling from the sky.  The sentiment is from PTI Rustic Wreath set.

This was so much fun to make!  Thanks Lisa for the cute Sam E. Snowman die cut pieces!!

Can't wait for the rest of class to see what else they have in store for us.  I know it will be great!!
-Laura

9 comments:

  1. Saw your card in the Holiday Workshop Gallery and just wanted to stop by and say it's so CUTE! I love that snowman!
    ~Janis, student participant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable. Saw your card in the gallery over at OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I SOOOO love your snowman, and his belly full of sparkly starts. What an adorable shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, he turned out adorable Laura!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwww so so so cute. I love how you created a snowy scene for Sam. What a lucky snowman. I love the gold stars in him. Beautiful creation Laura. Have fun in the class! Thanks so much for the shout out. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this card on the Online card class and wanted to let you know how adorable it came out with such a cute snowman and how you created the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW CUTE! I love this! That's a great place for a shaker! Glad to see you in class again. I'm always thrilled to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stinking Cute! I agree. It's a great place for a shaker.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!