Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

SNOW

Saturday was another fun scramble over at the Hero Arts Flickr group!  Theresa was our host this time and she gave us a fun theme of 'snow'!  We had 90 minutes to create our card, photograph it and get it posted to the Flickr site. It is always so fun to rush around trying to come up with an idea and bring it to a finished product in that amount of time!  And knowing there are others around the world doing the exact same thing makes it even more fun!  

So here is what I came up with for my 'Snow' theme card.

I had this great patterned paper with swirls and sparkly snowflakes so I used that as my background to these cute little snowmen from Hero Arts.  I stamped them and colored in their hats and scarves.  Then I punched them out and inked the edges of the circles with distress ink and popped them up.  The punny sentiment is Hero Arts and goes perfectly with these little cuties!  They make me smile every time I see them!!

Have you ever joined a scramble with the  Hero Arts Flickr group?  You should give it a try - they are so much fun and the members are so friendly and nice, you are sure to make a new friend or two!  They are usually held every two weeks.  Click HERE to find the schedule. 

Thanks for stopping by
-Laura

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable Laura, love the threesome of snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its me your new follower Laura...I adore that cute snowman and how you put on your card and adorable background too..sweeett also CUTEEE snow card...LOL...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job on your Scramble card, Laura! Especially in such a short amount of time! I love these cute little snowmen and the beautiful patterned papers you chose for your background, too! Really charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Laura! Love those snowmen:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice card design Laura, love it and gorgeous colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER sweet snowmen!!!! I am not sure how you feel about doing a card every week, but CASology is having a DT call right now... Might really want to think about it Laura!!! No pressure, just consider applying... You are truly a great CAS cardmaker!!

    Hugs Kimberly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!