Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Happy Camper

Hello Friends,

Today's card is one I made for my husband after we got back from our vacation to Yellowstone.  We brought our camper and had a great time camping at so many campsites along the way! I wanted to thank him for such a wonderful vacation and let him know how much fun we all had.  I think the kids will remember this trip for a long time!



I used the Lawn Fawn Happy Trails set and colored the camper and the trees with copics. The sentiment I created from Milo's ABC's.  Everything was added to a walnut woodgrain notecard.  I think it turned out pretty cute!  And my husband liked it too :)   But he always says he likes my cards!  (I've trained him well - don't you think?)

Have a great day!
Laura

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card, Laura! I love how you colored the camper and trees and the woodgrain background is perfect! Love your personalized sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woodgrain card is the perfect base for the adorable camper Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling! I'm sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on husband training, Laura, but I do believe he is being honest when he says he likes your cards because they are superb! This is a darling camping card and it was very thoughtful and loving of you to make it for him!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!