Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Another Lawn Fawn card

Hello!

I made another card to enter into the Lawnscaping Winter Theme challenge.  This time I used a couple of different sets to create my scene.  I die cut the stitched hillside border from white cardstock and adhered it to my card base that I sponged with some distress ink to create a 'sky'.   I stamped the cute trees from the Happy Trails set and colored them with my copics.  I tried to add some snow on the tree tops with a white gel pen, but it is hard to see on the light colored background.  Then I stamped the hedgehogs from Sending Hedgehugs and cut them out so I could pop them up with foam tape.  Finally I added the little heart from the set. 

I couldn't figure out where to add a sentiment, so I just left it blank.  It could maybe work for a Valentine's card that way??

Hope you are having a great day!
-Laura


5 comments:

  1. Laura those hedgehogs are soo cute! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love those hedgies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Laura. Love the trees and hearts with the hedgies. See you in a couple weeks. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scene!! Lovely!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your winter scene! Those hedgehogs are so cute! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!