Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Just for You

Hello!
Today I am sharing a card I made for my Mom as a thank you card.  She always comes to visit during the holidays and we have such a great time!  This year she bought me some Copic markers to start my collection, so of course I had to use them on her thank you card.

I stamped the beautiful Tea Rose flower from Hero Arts in Memento grey ink.  Then I used my new copics to color over the image.  The soft grey ink gets a bit lost in the coloring so it looks like it was hand drawn.  I then mounted it on some stitched panels and a piece of patterned paper from SU.

Thanks again Mom!  I love you!

-Laura

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! The flower is gorgeous and colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatta awesome Mom you have! Your card is beautiful...love that bloom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day!